10 Reasons to choose our Classic range of Clip in Hair Extensions:
- Silky soft human hair extensions
- Hair is lovely and thick at the ends
- Easy to apply
- Long lasting
- Stunning colours - over 21 colours to choose from
- Lots of lengths - 12 inches to 24 inches
- Flexibility - can change your hair style in minutes
- Cost effective - much cheaper than other hair extension options
- Trust - we have been providing the best hair extensions worldwide for over 10 years
- No risk - returns accepted for colour exchanges or full refunds.
See what our beautiful customers have to say on our testimonial page.
Classic Range - Clip in Human Hair Extensions FAQ
Which length of Clip in Hair Extensions should I choose?
Our Classic range of clip in hair extensions offers the most extensive range of lengths to choose from. We currently have 5 different length options in most of the colours. We offer short clip in hair extensions in 12 inches in length for you to be able to make your hair thicker, medium length hair extensions in 16 inches and 18 inches, long clip in hair extensions in 20 inches and 22 inches, and we also offer extra-long hair extensions in 24 inches in length. How the clip in hair extensions will look will depend on your height. For example, if you are 5ft 5 the 18 inch clip in hair extensions will fall just below your bra line and look lovely and long, but if you are 5ft 9 then the 18 inch clip in hair extensions will fall about 3 1/2 inches above your bra line and will look much shorter. Therefore, if you are 5ft 9 to get the same look you would need to choose the 22 inch hair extensions. If you are 5ft 3 you would want to choose the 16 inch clip in hair extensions to achieve the look of the hair extensions falling just below your bra line. So please consider your height when choosing which length of human hair extensions are best for you.
Which Human Hair Extensions colour should I choose?
We have over 21 different hair colours in our Classic range of clip in hair extensions. Due to popular demand we created lots of beautiful balayage hair mixes to give you the option of having the highlighted and sun-kissed hair look. Please see our video below which shows the different hair extension colours.
Instantly change your hair style
Our company director loves Undercover Glamour's Remy, human hair extensions, Catherine is 5ft 5 and she wears our 16 inch length for a natural, everyday look. Now she is older she prefers the shorter lengths as she feels they look more natural. The 16 inch set fall a few inches above her bra line. For going out and special occasions Catherine sometimes wears her 18 inch set for a longer, more glamorous look. Catherine wears the Dark Brunette, colour no.4 hair extensions and also the Balayage Mix of colour no.2 with colour no.6 for a highlighted look.
Catherine says "The thing I love most about clip in hair extensions is that you can instantly change the look of your hair by changing the colour mixes or your hair length. I can change up my look every week!"
Should I choose the Classic range or the Deluxe range of Clip in Hair Extensions?
This completely depends on what you are looking for and what type of hair you have.
If your hair is naturally thick and short (like our model below) and you wish to make your hair longer with clip in hair extensions you will need to use our Deluxe range as these are our really thick hair extensions. Our model's hair below is too thick to wear the Classic range of clip in hair extensions. The Deluxe set are so thick that they blend beautifully with her own naturally thick hair. We made our extra thick sets of human hair extensions (Deluxe) with almost double the amount of hair than our Classic range of human hair extensions, this was to make it possible for people with naturally thick and short hair to be able to wear extensions to make their hair much longer while still looking natural.
If you have naturally fine hair our Classic range will be perfect for you. The Classic range is also a cheaper option and we currently have more hair colours and lengths available in this range. If you already have long hair and you wish to make your hair look thicker the Classic range will also be perfect for you. You may wish to upgrade your hair to the thicker range (Deluxe) if you want a fuller look. The Deluxe range will feel heavier on your head than the Classic range due to the extra amount of hair per clip in the hair piece.
Can I return my Hair Extensions if the colour is not right?
Of course you can return your human hair extensions if the colour is not right, please get in touch and we can help you choose the right shade. We happily do colour exchanges and if you are still not happy we can offer a full refund. If you are local to our Bury St Edmunds office in Suffolk please come and visit us and we can help you with a free colour matching service so we can get it right first time.
What type of Human Hair is used for the Classic Range of Clip in Hair Extensions?
Our Classic range of clip in hair extensions are all made with Remy human hair for the finest quality. Remy hair means that the hair is cut from the hair donor from a plait or ponytail to ensure the strands of hair are all the same way up, so when the hair is sewn onto the weft to make the hair pieces the hair cuticles will all run in the same direction. Remy human hair will stay lovely and smooth and it will tangle less than non-remy hair. We use Asian human hair for the clip in hair extensions as the Asian hair used has a lovely silky soft texture and is naturally straight. Asian hair used for clip in hair extensions is also great as it is stronger than say Brazilian human hair and therefore is known to be long lasting. All of our Undercover Glamour clip in hair extensions are either triple weft or quad weft so they are all lovely and thick, they are also double drawn which means they stay lovely and thick at the ends. Cheaper options of hair extensions will be made up with a mix of much shorter hairs and therefore they will be much thinner at the ends, this is why they are cheaper, this means that they may still weigh the same, but the tips of the hair tend to appears straggly and very fine.
All of our human hair extensions are made ethically, we make sure each hair donor is paid a fair price for their hair, therefore we pay a higher price for the finished product. We believe the hair trade helps support many women by giving them an extra source of income.
Hair Extensions for Weddings, Proms, and your Special Occasions
Our hair extensions are popular with brides for their wedding day, for girls wanting to look their best for their school prom, and for many other special occasions. Our clip in human hair extensions enable you to create a special hair style for your big day. As our extensions are all 100% human hair they can easily be styled with your own hair and work well to boost a pretty bun, make a plait look much thicker, or give you longer, thicker and healthier looking hair. Clip in hair extensions are perfect for special occasions, especially to create a perfect wedding hair style as you can create almost any gorgeous wedding updo, half-up half-down hair style and many more.
How do I look after my Human Hair Extensions to make sure they last?
Please see our page on "How to best care for your Human Hair, Clip in Hair Extensions".
What difference will your Clip in Hair Extensions make to my hair?
Please see our Hair Extensions Before and After page to see how the hair extensions have instantly changed our models hair.
Clip in Human Hair Extensions near me
We love it when our customers come and visit us, and we offer a free colour matching service and can help you choose the perfect length and colour to best suit you. We have an extensive range of human hair extensions with over 21 colours available. We are based in Bury St Edmunds in Suffolk at Menta Business Centre, we are 25 minutes from Newmarket, Stowmarket and Thetford. We also ship worldwide. Please see our Contact Us page to see the full address, and we hope to see you soon.
How to Put In your Clip in Hair Extensions - Step by Step Guide:
You will need a comb or brush, a long hair clip or hair band and a set of clip in human hair extensions.
1. Make sure your hair is brushed and tangle free.
2. It is a good idea to brush the human hair extensions before you put them in. When brushing hold the hair at the top rather than from the clips to avoid pulling where the hair is attached to the clips and prevent it from weakening and shedding.
3. Lift most of your hair up (top part) by using a comb to section the hair and then hold it up with a long hair clip or hair band. Make sure you leave some hair out at the bottom of your scalp to attach the first hair piece. It is best to work from the bottom up to the top when adding clip in hair extensions.
4. Hold the hair where you wish to attach the clips. If you have very fine hair you may want to backcomb your hair to the roots to thicken up your hair for the clips to have more hold. You can also use hairspray in your roots to prevent the hair extensions from slipping.
5. If you have purchased the full head of clip in hair extensions it is recommended to apply the 5.8 inch wide piece (3 clips per piece) first as this provides the best fit to the bottom of your scalp.
6. Once the hair piece is in place section out another layer of hair from your top section of your hair to cover the clips. You are then ready to add the next hair piece. Work from the bottom up.
7. Follow the above process, each time sectioning a little more hair to cover the clips attached and to allow you to clip the next hair piece.
8. The 5.8 inch and 6.8 inch wide (with 3 clips per piece) hair pieces are best to add to the middle of your scalp as they will run from the one ear to the other ear.
9. Then add the 2 clip hair pieces last to fill in any gaps, or at the sides of your head above ear level.
10. Check to make sure that you do not have any clips showing and gently brush your hair and the human hair extensions to blend. It is recommended that you hold your head where the clips are located to ensure you do not pull any of the hair out or the hair pieces (as mentioned above). You can also use hair straighteners or curling tongs to help blend the hair.