10 Reasons to choose our Clip in Hair Pieces:
- Save money! Our hair pieces are your perfect choice if you are looking to make your hair a little thicker without needing a full set of clip in hair extensions
- 100% human Remy hair for a natural look and feel
- Great selection of stunning colours
- The perfect choice if you want to add a different colour to your hair
- Easy to apply, just clip in!
- Long lasting Remy human hair
- Flexibility - amazing hair in a few minutes
- Reliable - Tracked Delivery, Worldwide Shipping and Next Day Delivery available
- Trust - we have been providing the best human hair pieces worldwide for over 10 years
- No risk - returns accepted for colour exchanges or full refunds.
See what our other beautiful customers have to say in our Testimonials.
Clip in Hair Pieces FAQ
What difference will the Clip in Hair Pieces make to my hair?
If you purchase one clip in hair piece it will add more volume to your hair and a little more thickness. The clip in hair pieces in 18 inches in length have 25 grams of hair per piece, please note that the Classic range of full heads of clip in hair extensions have 130 grams of hair per set. So just one clip in hair piece will only add a little more hair to you own head of hair. One human hair piece will not be enough to make your hair longer, you will need to purchase a full set of hair extensions for that. However, if you are looking to make your hair thicker you may find that purchasing one or two hair pieces will be a cheaper option for you than buying the full sets of hair. The hair pieces are also a great way to add a different colour to your hair i.e., why not try our Pink Hair Pieces to add some energy to your hair?
Please see our Hair Extensions Before and After page to see how the full heads of hair extensions have instantly changed our model's hair.
What type of Human Hair is used for the Clip in Hair Pieces?
The hair used for the clip in hair pieces is beautiful and glossy. All hair used is real Remy human hair, meaning all the hair cuticles run in the same way to prevent tangling. The hair used is Asian hair which is lovely and silky. Asian human hair is also known for being stronger and long lasting than Brazilian hair. We have been providing human hair pieces and extensions for over 10 years, so we understand that it so important to provide you with high quality Remy human hair, as we all want to invest in stunning hair. The clip in hair pieces are all triple weft, meaning they have 3 layers of hair sewn on to each piece, making each piece full with hair and keeping them lovely and thick at the ends.
All our human hair pieces and extensions are made ethically, we make sure each hair donor is paid a fair price for their hair, therefore we pay a higher price for the finished product.
Which length of Clip in Hair Pieces should I choose?
You currently can buy the clip in hair pieces in two different lengths: 18 inches or 22 inches in length. The human hair pieces in 18 inches will fall just below your bra line if you are of average height (5ft 5), the 22 inch hair pieces will fall just below your bra line if you are 5ft 9. We offer shorter and longer lengths in our full head of hair extensions. In our Classic range of clip in hair extensions we offer 6 different length options from 12 inches in length to 24 inches in length.
Which Human Hair Piece colour should I choose?
We currently have 23 different hair colours in clip in hair pieces. Due to popular demand, we created lots of beautiful balayage hair mixes to give you the option of having the highlighted and sun-kissed hair look. Please see our video below which shows some of the different hair extension colours. Please note that this video shows the full head of clip in hair extensions therefore they are much thicker than just one of the hair pieces.
Can I return my Human Hair Pieces if the colour is not right?
Yes of course you can return your clip in hair pieces if the colour is not right, we can either help you exchange your item for the perfect colour or give you a full refund. Please view the video above to help work out which is your best colour match. If you are local to our Bury St Edmunds office, feel free to arrange a visit with us and we will help you find the perfect hair colour. You can also email us some pictures of your hair and we can help you make a decision from these; our email is firstname.lastname@example.org or call us to arrange a visit on 01284 723 246.
Clip in Hair Pieces for Weddings, Proms and your Special Occasions
Our clip in hair pieces are really popular for women that wish to make their hair look a little bit thicker and healthier, they are great for everyday use as will provide a subtle difference to your hair, and they are not as heavy on your hair as a full set of hair extensions.
Our full heads of clip in hair extensions are more popular with brides for their wedding day, and for girls wanting to look their best for their school prom, and for many other special occasions than the hair pieces. This is due to the full heads of clip in human hair extensions enabling you to create a much bigger, thicker, and special hair style for your big day. Sometimes, a bride does just add a few hair pieces to add to their hair on their wedding day, but in general most brides and girls going to their prom will choose our full heads of hair extensions.
As our clip in hair pieces are all 100% human hair they can easily be styled with your own hair and work well to boost a pretty bun, make a plait look much thicker, or give you longer, thicker and healthier looking hair. Clip in hair extensions are perfect for special occasions, especially to create a perfect wedding hair style as you can create almost any gorgeous wedding updo, half-up half-down hair style and many more.
How do I look after my Clip in Hair Pieces to make sure they last?
As the clip in hair pieces are 100% human hair you need to treat them with care. When brushing make sure you hold the hair tightly at the top of the weft to avoid pulling the hair away from where it is sewn on the weft, this will prevent shedding. It is a good idea to store the clip in hair pieces in a makeup style bag to prevent any tangling. I find that folding them in half or plaiting them and then putting a hairband around them prevents tangling and then also gives them a nice natural wave ready for when you want to wear them.
Please see our page on "How to best care for your Human Hair, Clip in Hair Pieces" for more information.
Clip in Human Hair Pieces near me
You are more than welcome to come and visit us in our Bury St Edmunds office for a free colour matching service and to view all of our clip in hair pieces, hair extensions and other beauty and hair products. Please contact us before visiting so we can make sure we are here for you. We are based in the Menta Business Centre, 5 Eastern Way in Bury St Edmunds, for full details please view our Contact Us page. We are near to Newmarket, Stowmarket, Thetford, and we are 40 minutes from Ipswich and Cambridge. We also ship Worldwide, and we have a Next Day Delivery option for UK based customers.
How to put in your Clip in Hair Pieces
You will need a comb or brush, a long hair clip or hair band and one or more of the clip in hair pieces.
1. Make sure your hair is brushed and tangle free.
2. It is a good idea to brush the human hair, clip in hair pieces before you put them in. When brushing the hair pieces hold the hair at the top rather than from the clips to avoid pulling where the hair is attached to the clips and prevent any shedding.
3. If you are adding just one hair piece, lift your hair up (your hair above the top part of your ear line) by using a comb to section the hair and then hold it up with a big hair clip or hair band. Make sure you leave some hair out at the bottom of your scalp to attach the first hair piece. If you are adding more than one hair piece, it is easier to work from the bottom up, so start lower down.
4. Hold your hair where you wish to attach the clips. If you have very fine hair you may want to backcomb your hair to thicken up your hair for the clips to have more hold. You can also use hairspray in your roots to prevent the hair piece from slipping. Each clip in hair piece has 3 clips.
5. Once the clips are in place you can let down your hair and gently comb or brush over the hair pieces.