10 Reasons to choose our Party Wigs and Hair Pieces
- Be noticed! You can completely change your look within a few minutes
- Beautiful styles that frame and flatter your face making you look younger and feel great
- Our wigs and synthetic hair pieces are made from Kanekalon which is silky soft and feels like real hair
- Guaranteed fit - they are made with a stretchy and adjustable, lightweight netting cap for a comfortable fit
- Stunning colours - from natural colours in our half wigs to beautiful bold and pretty pastel colours in our wigs
- Gorgeous styles - from short wigs to long wave half wigs there is a style to suit everyone
- Our wigs are the perfect accessory for occasions such as fancy dress parties, halloween or hen parties to instantly give you a completely different look
- The hair pieces and wigs will make sure all eyes are on you, whatever the occasion. It's never been easier to transform your look
- Trust - we have been providing wigs, hair pieces and hair extensions worldwide for over 10 years
- No risk - returns accepted for colour exchanges, different styles or full refunds.
See what our other customers think of our Wigs and Hair pieces in the Testimonials.
Caring for your Wigs and Hair Pieces
Storing your wig:
To keep your wig in the best condition and to help it last as long as possible, you should gently comb the hair after removing and store either on a wigs stand, or in the net bag provided.
Washing your synthetic wig and hair pieces:
- Before washing the wig, first comb the hair gently to remove any tangles.
- Immerse the wig in warm (not hot) water with mild shampoo for a few minutes, gently swirling the water around the wig (be carfeul not to tangle it up again).
- Carefully rinse the shampoo off with cold water and immerse the wig again in a mix of cold water and a dash of fabric conditioner and leave to soak for a further 10 minutes.
- Rinse out the hair with cold water and pat dry with a towel. The hair will dry quicker and better if it placed on a wig stand.
- Finally, when the hair is dry, you can comb it through gently to get rid of any tangles.
DO NOT BRUSH THE SYNTHETIC HAIR WHEN WET (it will not work and you will damage the wig).
DO NOT USE HEAT TO DRY OR STYLE THE HAIR (no straighteners or hairdryers, as this will damage the hair).
Types of Wigs
- Half Wig
- 3/4 Wig
- Lace Front Wig
- Regular Wig
- Hair Pieces
What are Half Wigs?
A half wig is also know as a 3/4 wig, or a hair piece, as this style of wig does not cover your whole head. As the name suggests they cover half to 3/4's of the top of your head and the back of your head. See the pictures below of our model, Lauryn Goodman wearing our Plaited Hairband, Half Wig. You can see the wig is only covering half her head, this style of wig is really easy to wear as you simply slip on the headband and position in the middle of your head like our model below.
What are 3/4 Wigs?
A 3/4 wig is the same as a half wig, it is different to a normal wig as it fits on the crown of your head and blends with the front of your hair, and leaves your fringe showing.
What are Lace Front Wigs?
Lace front wigs have a more flexible and breathable front to them. The lace offers a more realistic hairline which can be cut and plucked for a more realistic appearance. The lace is very fine which makes the hair easier to part in different places, offering a lot of variety in how you style your wig. They can also be glued down and worn for longer periods of time than a standard wig can.
What are the advantages of Lace Front Wigs over normal wigs?
As the wigs have a thin lace covering, this is breathable, and therefore the wig won't make your head as hot, and will be more comfortable to wear for longer periods of time and will be more comfortable in hotter weather.
Lace front wigs look the most realistic of all wigs. They have an invisible hairline as they use a thin lace at the front where the hairs are sown into the lace one by one, so it looks like your own hairline.
Lace front wigs can be styled away from your face i.e., put into a ponytail, or clipped back as the hairline of the wig looks natural.
How are Lace Front Wigs made?
Lace front wigs are made with a sheer lace panel along the front hairline of the wig, the hair strands are then hand sewn in to the holes of this lace. The rest of the inside of the wig is made out of a stronger material that will not tear as easily as the lace. Wearing this type of wig is very simple because they are stretchy and cover the entire scalp area with a natural looking hair style.
What are Regular Wigs?
A regular wig is designed on a full cap, it is already styled and ready to wear. The wigs we have in stock are regular wigs. You simply just put on these wigs and you can adjust the fit if needed, and then you are ready to go. Our regular wigs are all synthetic hair and are made from Kanekalon which is the highest quality of synthetic fibers available.
Kanekalon has a high resistant to heat. This type of synthetic fibre is also flame retardant, meaning it would take much longer for the hair to burn.