Shop by Type
Shop by Length
Shop by Colour
Caring for your Party Wig.
Storing your wig
To keep your wig in the best condition and to help it last as long as possible, you should gently comb the hair after removing and store either on a wigs stand, or in the net bag provided.
Washing your wig
- Before washing the wig, first comb the hair gently to remove any tangles.
- Immerse the wig in warm (not hot) water with mild shampoo for a few minutes, gently swirling the water around the wig (be carfeul not to tangle it up again).
- Carefully rinse the shampoo off with cold water and immerse the wig again in a mix of cold water and a dash of fabric conditioner and leave to soak for a further 10 minutes.
- Rinse out the hair with cold water and pat dry with a towel. The hair will dry quicker and better if it placed on a wig stand.
- Finally, when the hair is dry, you can comb it through gently to get rid of any tangles.
DO NOT BRUSH THE SYNTHETIC HAIR WHEN WET (it will not work and you will damage the wig).
DO NOT USE HEAT TO DRY OR STYLE THE HAIR (no straighteners or hairdryers, as this will damage the hair).