Undercover Glamour's double sided Fashion Tape will ensure your garment stays in the correct place. Our Fashion Tape is ideal to use when wearing low-cut tops or strapless dresses.
- One wear per strip
- 20 CLEAR adhesive strips per pack
- Double sided Fashion Tape
- Each strip is 8.5cms in length and 1cm wide
- Ideal to use on skin and garments
The self-adhesive complies with the European Cosmetics Directive 76/ 768/ EEC and the Safety of Cosmetic Products.
Uses of Fashion Tape:
- You could use the fashion tape to hold down the end of your belt to stop it flapping around.
- Fix a hemline with fashion tape, this is much neater than using a safety pin.
- Put the double sided fashion tape between the buttons of a tight shirt to tape down the other side, this will prevent your buttons popping open.
- Make a neckline more modest by taping the lower part of the outfit together.
- Use to prevent any gaps or unwanted movement of outfits.
How to use the Fashion Tape:
- Once you have your dress on and can see which part of the dress you wish to secure to your skin, get a strip of Fashion Tape and peel off the paper backings.
- Place the Fashion Tape on the inside of your dress on the place that you wish to hold to your skin.
- Put pressure on your dress to stick the Fashion Tape to your skin.
- If you are wearing a low cut top and do not want to risk exposing a nipple, place the fashion tape on the cleavage line of your dress and attach your tape and outfit to your cleavage line on your bust.
The Fashion Tape is made from 80% silicone and 20% adhesive.