Lightweight Breast Forms - Tear Drop Breast Prosthesis
Our Lightweight Breast Prostheses are up to 40% lighter than our standard silicone breast forms. They are soft and supple just like real breasts for the most comfortable, natural look and feel. The Tear Drop prosthesis is very versatile for a variety of surgery types; it can be worn with the extended point facing upwards or most commonly, the extended point is worn under the arm to substitute any side tissue removal. We also sell a full silicone alternative to this product Breast Prosthesis - Tear Drop.
- Available in AA cup to H cup.
- Lovely and soft for a natural and lifelike feel
- Symmetrical shape - can be worn either side
- Up to 40% lighter than traditional silicone breast forms
- Each breast form has a concave back for added comfort
- Low/Average Profile
- Perfect for swimming and sports as extra lightweight*
- Best worn with a mastectomy bra/ swimsuit that has pockets for support
- Available to purchase individually or as a pair depending on your needs
If you are unsure of which size to choose, please view our Prosthesis Size Guide.
For more detailed information on the sizes of our prosthetics, please see our Breast Prosthesis Weights and Measurements page.
For information on storing and caring for your breast forms, please see our Caring for your Breast Prosthesis page.
We are the number one supplier of breast forms, providing AA to H cups worldwide. The breast forms are suitable for use after a mastectomy, and the innovative design makes them 40% lighter than our full silicone prostheses. The lightweight breast prostheses are made from 0.22% foam powder and 99.78% silicone with a TPU (plastic film) outer covering, providing you with a soft and comfortable, and lovely shaped solution.
Types of Mastectomy - Find out what types of mastectomy there are and the best breast forms to fit.
Breast Cancer Care - Breast Cancer Care is a breast cancer support charity that givie expert advice for anyone diagnosed with breast cancer.