Lightweight Breast Forms - Extended Full Breast Prosthesis
Our Lightweight Breast Prostheses are 40% lighter than our standard silicone prostheses and are soft and supple, for a natural and lifelike feel. This breast form is most commonly worn with the extended point towards the underarm and this particular style is suitable after a full mastectomy, and lymph gland removal.
- Asymmetrical shape, with a pronounced extension to replace tissue at the underarm area
- Available in AA cup to H cup
- Up to 40% lighter than traditional silicone breast forms
- Each breast form has a concave back for comfort
- Average Profile
- Perfect for swimming and sports as extra lightweight*
- Best worn with a mastectomy bra/ swimsuit that has pockets for support
- Available to purchase individually or as a pair depending on your needs
Please view our Prosthesis Size Guide to find the size that is best for you.
For further information on the sizing of our prosthetics, please see our Breast Prosthesis Weights and Measurements page.
For more information on caring for your breast forms, please see our page Caring for your Breast Prosthesis.
The lightweight breast prostheses have been designed for comfort, they are made from 0.22% foam powder and 99.78% silicone with a TPU (plastic film) outer covering providing you with a lighter alternative to the full, silicone breast forms.
Breast Cancer Care - Breast Cancer Care is a breast cancer support charity that givie expert advice for anyone diagnosed with breast cancer.