Clear Silicone Breast Forms
Our Clear Silicone Breast Forms will give you a full breast shape with a natural look and feel. They are made from clear silicone to give a similar texture and weight to real breast tissue. The triangle shape gives a lovely full and pert shape to your bust. They are ideal for post mastectomy and can been worn in a mastectomy bra.
- 100% silicone for a natural look and feel
- Easy to clean
- Available in sizes 4 to 12 (see our size guide, link below)
- Delivered in discreet packaging
- Perfect for swimming
- Soft and squishy like real breast tissue
Please view our Prosthesis Size Guide to choose the best size for you.
For more information on the dimensions of our breast forms please see our Breast Prosthesis Weights and Measurements.
For further information on cleaning your breast forms, please see our Caring for your Breast Prosthesis page.
Our Clear Silicone Breast Forms are perfect for:
- Perfect for post mastectomy, a comfortable breast prosthesis.
- These breast forms can be used as enhancers too. If you are small chested and wish to have a bigger bust, these can be worn inside your bra (you will need a larger bra to fit them in).
- Ideal for use in the film and TV industry for the costume department if required to make a performer's or actress's bust larger.
- Great for cross-dresser boobs.
Regarding the Clear Silicone Breast Forms if we do not have your size in stock please check our search on the main Breast Prostheses page for other breast forms in your size, or alternatively please email us at email@example.com to request your size and hopefully we can make them for you.
How to Wear your Clear Silicone Breast Forms:
- Best to wear in a Mastectomy Bra or Swimming Costume with pockets for support
- The clear triangle shaped breast prostheses work well for women with round and full breasts (known as Archetype) and Athletic breasts
Breast Cancer Care is a breast cancer support charity that gives expert advice for anyone diagnosed with breast cancer. Please visit www.breastcancercare.org.uk if you need some support to face breast cancer.