Stick on Bra - Discounted Stock, A - G Cup
Our discounted Party Bra and the discounted Ultra Padded Party Bras are being sold at a lower price due to slight faults.
The faults of these bras could be any of the reasons below.
Glue marks - Some bras have slight glue marks on them. These do not affect the use of the bra. They adhesive is still very sticky and these marks cannot be seen under most clothing.
Dents - Some of the bras may have received damage such as dents or creases. These bras are still very sticky, and do not affect the use of the bra, however, some of the dents may be visible under tight clothing.
- Front clasp on bra
- Washable and reusable
- The bra only weighs 40 grams - ultra light
- Fabric bra with self-adhesive backing to stick to your chest
The self-adhesive complies with the European Cosmetics Directive 76/ 768/ EEC and the Safety of Cosmetic Products.
If you are a 32 inch back choose your normal cup size, if you are a 34 inch back choose the next cup size up and for all other sizes,
PLEASE READ OUR Size Guide
Price: £3.99 £10.99
Note: Please make sure you are not allergic to the self adhesive by applying to a less sensitive area of skin first.
How to put on your Strapless, Backless Stick on Bra
1. Clean your breasts with soap and water.
2. Make sure the area is dry and do not use any moisturizers before applying.
3. Remove the plastic from the back of the stick on bra and place on your breasts. For maximum lift, hold your breast up before placing the cup on, starting with the underneath of your breast first and then pressing the bra onto the top part of your breast.
4. Join the front-clasp on the bra to pull the bra together creating a nice cleavage.
5. It is advisable to remove your stick on bra at the end of the day.
How to clean your Backless, Strapless Stick on Bra
1. Always wash straight after use.
2. Gently hand wash with soap and lukewarm water. Do not leave to soak in water.
3. Leave the stick on bra to air-dry.
4. When dry the self-adhesive regenerates making the bra perfect to wear again.
5. Finally, make sure the stick on bra is put back in its casing; dust will reduce the adhesive’s effectiveness