Stick on Bras - A to FF Cup - Multipack - Save 25%
SAVE a massive 25% on our full priced bras and SAVE a further 15% on our sale priced bras on our multipack offering!
Choose from all black stick on bras, or all beige, or all white stick on bras, or choose one of each colour... see our dropdown options below. Please note we only have up to a DD cup in our white stick on bras, so if you are looking for a larger stick on bra size please select either beige or black.
Our stick on bras are adhesive strapless bras which allow you to keep a nice rounded shape to your bust while wearing backless or strapless dresses and tops.
- Super sticky for maximum hold
- Save £11.25 when buying 3 x FF cup stick on bras in beige (individual bras priced at £14.99).
- Save £9.74 when buying 3 x A, B, C, D stick on bras and size DD and E in black bras (individual bras priced at £12.99).
- Save £4.05 when buying 3 x DD, E, F and FF cup Black stick on bras (individual bras priced at £8.99).
- Front clasp on bra to enhance cleavage
- The bra only weighs 40 grams - ultra light
- Fabric bra with self-adhesive backing to stick to your chest
- Washable and Reusable
The self-adhesive complies with the European Cosmetics Directive 76/ 768/ EEC and the Safety of Cosmetic Products.
PLEASE READ OUR Size Guide
For example, if you are a 32 inch back choose your normal cup size, if you are a 34 inch back choose the next cup size up. See the Size Guide for Sister Sizes and International, French, US and Australian sizes.
Price: £24.97 £32.97
Note: Please make sure you are not allergic to the self adhesive by applying to a less sensitive area of skin first.
How to put on your Stick on Bra - Step by Step Guide
1. Clean your breasts with soap and water.
2. Make sure the area is dry and do not use any moisturizers before applying.
3. Remove the plastic from the back of the stick on bra and place on your breasts. For maximum lift, hold your breast up before placing the cup on, starting with the underneath of your breast first and then pressing the bra onto the top part of your breast.
4. Join the front-clasp on the bra to pull the bra together creating a nice cleavage.
5. It is advisable to remove your stick on bra at the end of the day.
How to clean your Stick on Bra - Step by Step Guide
1. Always wash straight after use.
2. Gently hand wash with soap and lukewarm water. Do not leave to soak in water.
3. Leave the stick on bra to air-dry.
4. When dry the self-adhesive regenerates making the bra perfect to wear again.
5. Finally, make sure the stick on bra is put back in its casing; dust will reduce the adhesive’s effectiveness.