Super Sticky, Stick on Bras - DD Cup, E Cup, F Cup and FF Cup - Discounted Backless Bras
We are selling these Nude and Black Stick on Bras in sizes DD, E, F and FF Cup for a much lower price as they have slight marks on the front of the bra. The small marks are from where the glue has got onto the fabric and has left a lighter shade. The marks do not affect the use of the bra, and they won't be seen under clothing. The stick on bras are all super sticky.
Grab yourself a bargain with our discounted stock!
- Washable and Reusable
- Super sticky for maximum hold
- Front clasp on bra to enhance cleavage
- The bra only weighs 40 grams - ultra light
- Fabric bra with self-adhesive backing to stick to your chest
- Strapless backless bra
The self-adhesive complies with the European Cosmetics Directive 76/ 768/ EEC and the Safety of Cosmetic Products.
PLEASE READ OUR Size Guide
For example, if you are a 32 inch back choose your normal cup size, if you are a 34 inch back choose the next cup size up. See the Size Guide for Sister Sizes and International sizes. We find with the larger bust sizes people are more likely to find the bra cups on the smaller side so if in doubt go for the larger size. You can see our full range of A to G cup stick on bras (full price) at www.undercover-glamour.com/stick-on-bra-a-to-g-cup
Price: £8.99 £12.99
Note: Please make sure you are not allergic to the self adhesive by applying to a less sensitive area of skin first. Due to different skin types, the adhesive may work really well for some people, but only last a short while on others. If you have particularly oily skin, our stick on bra may not be suitable for you. The adhesive will not be able to hold as well if you get very hot, the adhesive works best on dry skin.
How to put on your Backless, Stick on Bra
1. Clean your breasts with soap and water.
2. Make sure the area is dry and do not use any products before applying (such as moisturiser, perfume, baby powder etc).
3. Remove the protective film from the back of the stick on bra and place the cups on your breasts. For maximum effect, hold your breast up before
placing the cup on, starting with the underneath of your breast first and then pressing the bra onto the top part of your breast.
4. Join the front-clasp on the bra to pull the bra together creating a nice cleavage.
5. It is advisable to remove your stick on bra at the end of the day. If you find you are struggling to remove the bra, try holding a warm, damp cloth over the area for a few minutes to soften the adhesive. Do not pull or rip the bra off, peel gently.
How to clean your Backless, Stick on Bra
1. Always wash straight after use.
2. Gently hand wash with soap and lukewarm water. Do not leave to soak in water.
3. Leave the stick on bra to air-dry.
4. When dry the self-adhesive regenerates making the bra perfect to wear again.
5. Finally, make sure to replace the protective film before storing as dust will reduce the adhesive’s effectiveness.