The Silicone Bra - Stick on Bra, A - F Cup
A great bra for increasing your bust and cleavage while allowing you to wear gorgeous backless or strapless dresses. This style of bra is perfect to wear with sheer and tight fitting clothing as it is smooth and virtually invisible. The silicone stick on bra is also perfect to wear under swimming costumes to uplift your bust and to give you a feminine shape as it is water resistant.
- Washable and Reusable
- Super sticky for maximum hold
- Front clasp on bra to enhance cleavage
- Made with silicone gel and self-adhesive backing to stick to your chest
- Available in A to E cup in Nude or Transparent
The self-adhesive complies with the European Cosmetics Directive 76/ 768/ EEC and the Safety of Cosmetic Products.
If you are a 32 inch back choose your normal cup size, if you are a 34 inch back choose the next cup size up and for all other sizes,
PLEASE READ OUR Size Guide
Our company director says: This bra is always my backup on modelling jobs as it is the perfect bra for any dress or top. I also wear this bra under my swimming costume to give me a smooth bust and a more feminine shape, this makes me feel more confident in the pool, the silicone cups mean that I do not have to worry about nipple poke through either."
Note: Please make sure you are not allergic to the self adhesive by applying to a less sensitive area of skin first.
How to put on your Silicone Stick on Bra
1. Clean your breasts with soap and water.
2. Make sure the area is dry and do not use any products before applying (such as moisturiser, perfume, baby powder etc).
3. Remove the protective film from the back of the stick on bra and place the cups on your breasts. For maximum lift, hold your breast up before
placing the cup on, starting with the underneath of your breast first and then pressing the bra onto the top part of your breast.
4. Join the front-clasp on the bra to pull the bra together creating a nice cleavage.
5. It is advisable to remove your stick on bra at the end of the day. If you are struggling to remove the bra, try holding a warm, damp cloth over the area for a few minutes to soften the adhesive. Do not pull or the rip the bra off, peel the bra off gently.
How to clean your Silicone Stick on Bra
1. Always wash straight after use.
2. Gently hand wash with soap and lukewarm water. Do not leave to soak in water.
3. Leave the stick on bra to air-dry.
4. When dry the self-adhesive regenerates making the bra perfect to wear again.
5. Finally, make sure to replace the protective film before storing as dust will reduce the adhesive’s effectiveness.