The Prom Bra - Stick on Bra, A - D Cup
The Prom Bra is the most colourful stick on bra in our collection. With a bright pink lace design, this bra is the perfect solution for your strapless or backless party dress. With a fine layer of padding, the Prom Bra will also give your bust a little extra oomph!
Available in A cup, B cup, C cup and D cup.
- Ultra sticky for maximum hold.
- Front clasp on bra to help create cleavage.
- Padding is up to 1.5cms wide therefore will increase your bust.
- Fabric and lace bra with self-adhesive backing to stick to your chest.
- The bra only weighs 50 grams - ultra light as the extra padding is made from foam.
- Washable and reusable.
- Perfect for strapless backless bra/ dresses.
The self-adhesive complies with the European Cosmetics Directive 76/ 768/ EEC and the Safety of Cosmetic Products.
If you are a 32 inch back choose your normal cup size, if you are a 34 inch back choose the next cup size up and for all other sizes,
PLEASE READ OUR Size Guide
Price: £8.99 £14.99
Note: Please make sure you are not allergic to the self adhesive by applying to a less sensitive area of skin first.
How to put on your Strapless Stick on Bra
1. Clean your breasts with soap and water.
2. Make sure the area is dry and do not use any products before applying (such as moisturiser, perfume, baby powder etc.)
3. Remove the protective film from the back of the stick on bra and place the cups on your breasts. For maximum lift, hold your breast up before
placing the cup on, starting with the underneath of your breast first and then pressing the bra onto the top part of your breast.
4. Join the front-clasp on the bra to pull the bra together creating a nice cleavage.
5. It is advisable to remove your stick on bra at the end of the day. If you are struggling to remove the bra, try holding a warm, damp cloth over the area for a few minutes to soften the adhesive. Do not pull or the rip the bra off, peel the bra gently.
How to clean your Lace, Strapless Stick on Bra
1. Always wash straight after use.
2. Gently hand wash with soap and lukewarm water. Do not leave to soak in water.
3. Leave the stick on bra to air-dry.
4. When dry the self-adhesive regenerates making the bra perfect to wear again.
5. Finally, make sure to replace the protective film before storing; dust will reduce the adhesive’s effectiveness.