Undercover Glamour's double-sided Fashion Tape will ensure everything stays in the correct place. Ideal to use when wearing low-cut tops or strapless dresses.
- One wear per strip
- 20 CLEAR strips per pack
- Double-sided self-adhesive Fashion Tape
- Each strip is 8.5cms in length and 1cm wide
- The Fashion Tape is made from 80% silicone and 20% adhesive
The self-adhesive complies with the European Cosmetics Directive 76/ 768/ EEC and the Safety of Cosmetic Products.
Uses of Fashion Tape:
- Tape down the end of your belt to stop it flapping around.
- Repair a hemline with fashion tape, this is much neater than using a safety pin.
- Put tape between the buttons of a tight shirt to tape down the other side, this will prevent your buttons popping open to reveal your cleavage
- Make a neckline more modest by taping the lower part of the outfit together.
- Use to prevent any gaps or unwanted movement of outfits.
How to use the Fashion Tape:
- Once you have your dress on get a strip of Fashion Tape and peel off the paper backings.
- Place the Fashion Tape on the inside of your dress on the place that you wish to hold to your skin.
- Put pressure on your dress to stick the Fashion Tape to your skin.
- For example, if you are wearing a low cut top and do not want to risk exposing a nipple, place the fashion tape on the cleavage line of your dress and attach your tape and outfit to your cleavage line on your bust.
- You will now be able to dance the night away with your outfit staying in place.