How to use your Reusable, Silicone Nipple Covers - Step by Step Guide
- Please make sure you are not allergic to the self adhesive by applying to a less sensitive area of skin first.
- Clean your nipples with soap and water to remove any body oil from the skin.
- Make sure your nipples are dry and do not use any moisturizers before applying.
- Remove the plastic film from the back of the nipple covers (keep the film handy for after use) and apply firmly over your nipples.
- It is advisable to remove your nipple covers at the end of the day and replace the protective film. If you find it difficult to remove the nipple covers, we recommend using a warm, wet cloth to hold over the area which will soften the adhesive and you should be able to gently peel the nipple covers off.
How to clean your reusable Nipple Covers - Step by Step Guide
- Always wash straight after use.
- Gently hand wash with mild soap and lukewarm water. Do not leave to soak in water.
- Leave nipple covers to air-dry.
- When dry the self-adhesive regenerates making them perfect to wear again.
- Make sure to replace the protective film after use; dust will reduce the adhesive’s effectiveness.
How to Apply and Remove your Fabric Nipple Plasters
- Always make sure you are not allergic to the adhesive by applying to a less sensitive area of the skin first.
- To ensure long lasting hold, it is recommended that you clean and dry the area thoroughly before using your nipple plasters.
- Remove the backing from your nipple covers and apply directly to your skin.
- It is recommended that you do not wear these for more than 6-8 hours at a time to allow your skin to breathe.
- When you are ready to remove the plasters, hold a warm damp cloth over the area for a few minutes to soften the adhesive and they should peel right off.
- If you are struggling to remove them, try using warm water with the addition of mild soap, or an oil based makeup remover.
You can view our full range of Nipple Covers here undercover-glamour.com/nipple-covers