How to use your Nipple Covers - Step by Step Guide
Please make sure you are not allergic to the self adhesive by applying to a less sensitive area of skin first.
1. Clean your nipples with soap and water to remove any body oil from the skin.
2. Make sure your nipples are dry and do not use any moisturizers before applying.
3. Remove the plastic film from the back of the nipple covers (keep the film handy for after use) and apply firmly over your nipples.
4. It is advisable to remove your nipple covers at the end of the day and replace the protective film. If you find it difficult to remove the nipple covers, we recommend using a warm, wet cloth to hold over the area which will soften the adhesive and you should be able to gently peel the nipple covers off.
How to clean your reusable Nipple Covers - Step by Step Guide
1. Always wash straight after use.
2. Gently hand wash with mild soap and lukewarm water. Do not leave to soak in water.
3. Leave nipple covers to air-dry.
4. When dry the self-adhesive regenerates making them perfect to wear again.
5. Make sure to replace the protective film after use; dust will reduce the adhesive’s effectiveness.