Brown Silicone Breast Forms - Teardrop Shape
Our Silicone Breast Forms will give you a beautiful and natural shape. They are made from 100% silicone and therefore have the weight and texture of real breast tissue. The teardrop breast gives a lovely curve to the underside of the breast and a natural shape.
- 100% silicone for a natural look and feel
- Full breast shape - Breast Prosthesis, suitable for post mastectomy
- Realistic areola colour and texture, nipple raise is 0.8cms high
- Suitable for swimming
- Delivered in discreet packaging
- Available in sizes 4-8 (see our size guide below)
- Sold individually or as a pair - select below
Our brown teardrop breast prosthesis can be worn with the pointed end towards your underarm which substitues for any tissue that has been removed on the side, or you can wear them with the pointed end facing upwards to fit for pear-shaped breasts.
Please view our Prosthesis Size Guide to choose the best size for you.
For more information on the dimensions of our breast forms please see our Breast Prosthesis Weights and Measurements.
If we do not have your size in stock we will be able to make them for you, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us and we will be more than happy to help.
Our brown breast forms have been beautifully designed to suit darker skin tones for people of colour. After many of our customers requested that we made darker tones of (brown) breast forms to provide a more realistic match we are pleased to say we now do. You can also view our main Breast Prostheses page to see our full range of breast forms.
How to Wear your Silicone Breast Forms:
- Best to wear in a fitted Mastectomy Bra or Swimming Costume with pockets to hold the breast forms in place.
- The teardrop breast forms can be worn in two ways, with the narrow end pointing directly upwards, or with the narrow end tucked under the arm.
- The teardrop breast prostheses work well for women with Bell shaped breasts, Slender, Relaxed (dropped/ older breast shapes), Teardrop breasts, and Side set breasts.
For further information on cleaning your breast forms, please see our Caring for your Breast Prosthesis page.
Breast Cancer Care is a breast cancer support charity that gives expert advice for anyone diagnosed with breast cancer. Please visit www.breastcancercare.org.uk if you need information and support to face breast cancer.